Covid19 Action Plan
- We have reviewed our salon and services to comply with the safety guidelines.
- We will adhere to social distancing rules.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with sanitiser before and after each appointment.
- All equipment will be disinfected before and after each service.
- Disposable gowns, masks and towels will be used at all times.
- We will monitor our services and opening times/days as we progress.
- We have trained in caring for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Anyone feeling unwell or having a temperature will not be attending the salon.
Our Professional Services
- Our team will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after each appointment.
- We will operate a minimal team/client ratio.
- In-salon consultations will be done at the station via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction.
- We will offer our usual warm welcome, but no hugs or handshakes!
- We will only accept pre-booked appointments.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you remain outside the salon until called in.
- Where possible we would prefer card payments.
- Please be patient with us as we are all learning how to work through this new way of working.
We Ask You, Our Lovely Customers
- To use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and when leaving.
- Please give us 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend. We will call the day before to check.
- We cannot at this time provide refreshments or magazines.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let us know and we can rearrange for when you have self-isolated.
- We would love any feedback or if you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.